WST- Letter to the Editor
Thu, 02/27/2014 - 11:00pm admin
TO THE EDITOR:
The Sherburne Area Labor Coalition would like to remind everyone that March is Minnesota Food Shelves Month.
During the month of March, matching funds are available to the food shelves from MN Food Shelves Food Fund Incentive and the Allan Shawn Feinstein’s On Million Dollar National Campaign to End Hunger, effectively doubling each donation.
The SALC will be coordinating this effort to support the following food shelves:
• Becker Food Shelf, PO Box 501, 12060 Sherburne Ave, Becker, MN 55308 (located in City Hall)
• Big Lake Community Food Shelf, 160 N Lake St. Big Lake, MN 55309
• CAER Food Shelf, 19279 Watson St. NW, Elk River, MN 55330
• Clearwater-Clear Lake Food Shelf, 1100 CR 75, PO Box 324, Clearwater, MN 55320
To make a donation:
• Give your check to your Labor Coalition Repre-sentative, or
• Mail your check directly to the food shelf of your choice, or
• Mail your check made out to the food shelf of your choice to the Sherburne Area Labor Coalition, 555 Railroad St., Elk River, MN 55330
To ensure the match, donations must be received by March 28, 2014.
Questions? Contact: Casey Hudek, Field representative for the East Central Area Labor Coalition, at 612-913-6743, chudek@mnaflcio. org
Kathy Geary at email@example.com
Please give whatever you can. All donations are tax deductible.
Clear Lake, MN